Saturday, 26 September 2009

It was a great trip !

Is truly a great escape that my parents are not around for the whole evening ( dinner at Ipoh). Guess what happened this morning? my mother pass me the bag and expect me to sit there read a book because she's afraid I can't take care of myself. Well, I disobeyed my mother for this time because she did tell me not to go into the water and I did . I even played slide. I almost had my asthma trigger ... (Ssh) for playing the first round for slide, then second round was alright and the third round is a little bit dizzy.Anyway is worth it. Thank you Meng Ching for ur t-shirt. I did bring any clothes. I really thank God for experiencing this trip. Mom is very emo today , she keeps complaining and showing her squinted eyes. Then we sort of quarrel, this morning, keep complaining having an appointment with Aunty Chun Heong and etc........ and I mention about perfume. I guess my mom is having her Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment