Friday, 25 September 2009

There are consequences.....

There is no such thing as neutral when u are a christian.Christianity is not just a religion. Christianity is a relationship between men and God. Once you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ that doesn't mean you will not sin. Of course that's true, last time when I heard a speaker saying that once you follow Jesus Christ you need to change your life( as in instantly change), I find it very difficult and I back slided during my lower secondary school years. I guess that's the reason why so many people leave Christianity.

When you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ our relationship with God has been restored , but the problem is our sinful nature that covers our flesh .There'll be so many trials and temptations in this world. Even a drug addict who went for rehabilitation centre is not easy to recover. Once he or she is release from the rehabilitation centre for a short time he'll be alright then sooner or later the drug dealer will come back and ask him. he or she was given a choice to buy a drug or not.

Same goes to us. what tempted us the most? Ask yourself this question.

When you are in the world you were given a chance to choose your own way.You will be a Loser in this world, but remember that we find joy when we are with the Lord and with our brother and sister in christ. Because we know that our relationship will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment