Friday, 25 December 2009

My Life is gonna be like a marathon for this Christmas Season which is so cool!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I miss everyone.......... especially this christmas season.After Girl's camp I really miss all of you. All of you all, you girls will be in my head.So as U A3......... I miss everyone... .........

What happen since last night? hmmm went for caroling and then slept over at Hannah's house (is Hannah Hing don't get mix up with Hannah Cheah).Then this morning woke up went for church service.The sunday school presentation is just so adorable. Then at 2 pm went to Marie Anne's and hang out and Pravin was there too...... hehe!! Then went back home and then pick up Kit Yeng and her brother at pandan jaya to church. And the reached home at 10 pm and I'm blogging right now....

Tomorrow the Next MArathon.......

12pm - 2pm will be at PESS for CF christmas party hehe.

2.30pm.-5.30P.m PYP ( sorry after 5.30 cannot join)

6.pm - 10pm(maybe until 10.pm.) at CGC ---(Have to tarik my parents to go otherwise they
don't go) ~ Evangelistic Meeting...

Yeah I notice so many things recently in my life. I have a friend she get married so early and she had a child on her own and also she's still studying and she just finish her exam.I was like wow! that's so nice! but then forget about it. I don't want a husband! 80% of boys are lousy for me!
I just wanna enjoy my single life!


Next I notice my parents they put me as their priority instead of God.I have no comment because God will be our judge and my dad still stick to FGA ( his former church) and mum is always in CGC and me in PETRA! Yeah! 3 people in my household different diversity !But anyway my dad just follow my mum (although he don't feel like it and he never pay attention to the announcement in CGC).Whenever Uncle David Liew ( my uncle) ask dad if there are any events at FGA he will definetely Go!! Seriously I just dunno how to deal with it! Sometimes i just dunno how to deal with these things !! I really need to ask God!! because I have double membership now one at PETRA and the other one at CGC (although I'm irregular, I'm still in the directory list).At CGC I usually only attend their Evangelistic meeting !! Or If I'm too terribly sick on Sunday, I won't go to Petta instead I'll be in CGC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment