Friday, 1 January 2010

Why is it that I think people are just so narrow minded?

One thing you notice especially my race is that.... I have to agree with my Aunt is that why is it that whenever a person who has an abnormal child , they just can't accept it? They are also human beings made by God. They are also God's creation. Not only that, just knowing that person itself Committed some serious mistakes, they consider "menjatuhkan imej keluarga". Then they will just chase them out. Please can you people just don't be so narrow minded. Even every human makes a mistake. Tell me if no one has ever make mistakes. I really do notice that chinese actually are quite choosy in most of ways. Plus, pressuring their kids doing this and that ( Not all of them that they do that). Chinese also memang Kiasu ( including me sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment