I've been learning lots of things from my papa and my daddy ( not to be confused that my papa is my uncle who treated me as his daughter).I enjoyed spending time with is like I get to know so many things in one day. For example when we went to the Immigration Department , mama and papa are doing their passport and settling some stuff and waited for like 4 hours or more than that (except for the part for passport renewal).Before that, I went to Bank few days ago with my dad and then when and check a couple of stuff like SDB ( Save Deposit Box) and then I have to learn how deposit my money into my account MANUALLY!!!! and then bla blah for a few hours....
I've been learning practical stuff these few days.. Then I'll be going for and Intensive English Course and my course is gonna start on the 2nd of Feb until 5th of March... Mon-Fri.
8.20 a.m.-3.30p.m. ( sounds like school hours). I've look through the subjects I was wondering what in the world is Language Technology? I'm just curious about it... Oh well!!! I guess they just want the Best education for me... and I love both of my parents... yeah and for my language stuff I have do self-studying for my Korean with CD's ( plan to take my placement test ) and for Chinese writing a great help from my Aunt..
For Music??? lol , My piano teacher will be teaching me of course and is one to one.... To prepare for my grade 7 exam... aikss XD:
Holidays Trip?? Yeap I'll be going to Genting on Wednesday and going with papa and mama just for 2 days and one night... We'll I can't go into the casino for sure because I'm not 21.. Anyway I'll be there either dealing with his Hotel stuff ( He just got 2 free rooms for 3 of us to stay 1 for me -unless my daddy is coming along- and 1 room for both of them of course). They'll be hanging out in the casino during the evening (I might be going for the theme park) and at night which goes right up to after midnight probably I'll be going 2 rounds of different movies while there are still in the casino.. U must be wondering why they would like to hang out in the casino right? They have free drinks and bread and is a great place to hang out for them... I'm so grateful that I have both parents who give me the Best of Education, Food and etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment