Monday, 4 January 2010

My Concept of Unity......

Unity is very important in every single aspect. Without unity we can do anything? What is the first point I would like to say? Respect. We need to respect everyone needs. Now school reopens , I feel weird because I miss my class so much. Not only that we respect everyone, and how to meet everyone's respect? Democracy also has been part of it.That's what I think. In my class we need do 100% respect people's need. Besides that, We have freedom of speech... in every single way. Where by everyone will feel be respected.

Secondly , Racism. Imagine that you are in a class with different skin colours and background with mixblood people ? . We need to respect their. How does this relates to what I've pointed out at the first point about respect and democracy.. For example.. when you are speaking other languages infront of different races? That person will feel left out.. unless you say... "I'm sorry ........ I need to speak in my mother tongue with ........". That should be the way. We are not leaving in a country with monotheism. That's why I remember this word that M said..." Do u know why that class is so united?Because they have the same skin colour unlike our class."
And my class did overcome this problem. How? By their willingness to learn that language... and they all did.So am I.. Even Puan Lee as well! I felt so much home.... and we did agree even there are certain things talk in that language we try to understand at the end we did.... Imagine if there is a person who is in your class with all same colour except for one.... how would u feel when you are in her shoes?

Thirdly, Accepting the other person just as who they are..... My class did.. except for one because of her unwillingness... God created different people on this earth.... and his creation are perfect but what's the problem? Humans..... Usually they would choose people with good looks and by judging them with their facial expression. Just because that person look so ugly or abnormal that doesn't mean that we should never accept them.. If that person is not smart or don't have better quality interms of Sports,studies,arts,music, designing and etc.. That doesn't mean we should put them aside... and Why look down on all these people.. When we said respecting their needs.. it includes..... knowing that their strength is in this field we should support them and not focusing on their weakness which can pull down their confidence and some how hard they try they just can't do it... and whatever they wanted to do we should support them? That's a problem with malaysian parents wanted their children to become perfectionist and not focusing what they wanted.. and it depends...



Fourth,Giving that person a chance..... No matter who they are .... we should give that person a chance for brainstorming and not just stick to one person idea or your good friend or someone who is close to you.. .Giving them a chance can expand their abilities as well as giving them confidence and giving them joy where they felt so belong among people with them....

Fifth , Encouragement.... It is also very important to encourage one another no matter who they are , it is very important to encourage and giving them support as well as giving them some good advice....

Lastly, Perseverance... Why do I say so? Because there are certain things we like about the person and certain things we don't like about that person. Remember that, non of us are perfect.It is very common that we will hurt the person whom we are close too. No matter what trials and tribulation you are facing in life , the most important is that to be patient and better still to persevere.. in order to avoid misunderstanding and conflicts. The most important thing is that draw closely to God and your religion...


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment