Tuesday, 9 February 2010

It is the month of Reunion....

My first reunion was with my ex-classmates of course.. my dearly U A3 siblings. When was it ?
Oh Yeah it was on the 2nd of February when Muthesh is back from Port Dickson for a month without even any single news of him. I went to Immanuel's house and then meet up with both of them and then from there we went to Marie Anne's house. I mean is always good to have a great union. and then we keep talking about the latest news and gossips from the former ex- sixth formers. We even found someone got dumped and then came in a new and dearly couple... Then on that day itself Muthesh went back to school and returned his Cheerleading uniforms... which means totally cut off with Pirates. However, we disagree that there is a new group and is also called Pirates but is for girls. This is because Pirates cheerleading is well established since last year.

This coming saturday is New Year's Eve.. and My school( Private or International) on Friday and will be having replacement due to the fact that we have 2 days of school holidays this month... and Friday is a busy day for Nicole and Sook Man because they are rushing of to their hometown. I get the idea that, our class finishes at 11.45 a.m. in the morning and the replacement is from 2.30p.m-3.15 p.m. because our school majority are muslims ( mostly people from the middle east).Therefore we need to respect their prayers. I know it is a hard thing.

Something did happen in class, when it comes to conversation. All I can said is full of debates. I don't even know why the hell I just blurted out emotionally and Shauna , my teacher was like" I give you the heart" ( debate on organ transplant). I know the reason why I just blurted is because of "J'eanette" a guy... who keeps stabbing at me from saying some stuff .

Anyway , I thank God for giving me a group of friends and experiencing different kind of education with various forms of education.. Out of all the choices the first choice will always be homeschooling... ( because you always get to go many places). I've been to so many places except for Australian High Commission (Australia Embassy) because I'm not applying Visa to go Aussie , unless I'm willing to give up the whole month of March just to go Aussie. However, I'm willing to be in Petra to serve the Lord. Second choice would be, the school I am current in right now.. Is creative and cool.. hmm The last choice will always be Cochrane because of no clear guidelines and bla.. bla.. . However , I've developed a great friendship during my 1 and 1/2 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment