I love CN Blue........ ah!!!!!! Jeong Yong Hwa is so adorable but then WHY have to be born YEAR 1989......... Aiks sakit hati..... reminded someone born in 1989 but luckily you were born in June.. hehe . I can't believe one thing Jong Hyun is same age as me and same blood type with me... hehe my group blood is "O". Lol birthday 15/5/1990.... hmmm lol easy to remember coz Marie's is eleven days younger than him.... haha easy to remember Marie Anne's Birthday is 25/5 /1990 and Adrian also.... wait he was born in 1989 right? lol he's exceptional... and same surname with that BLA BLA BLA haihz... but I feel happy for Stephanie Chan because she has such a good brother... Wah so nice the brother didn't take his result from school and His pointer is better than me but everyone thinks that he's stupid for not going to local uni just to accompany his sister. It shows how much Adrian loves Stephanie.. I wish to have that kind of brother... NOT LIKE SOMEONE GOING TO OVERSEA and then the sister Tak dapat FINANCIAL SUPPORT!! PADA HAL dia pulak pergi jauh-jauh untuk mencapai impian dia.. I really admire love the bonding between Stephanie and Adrian. One thing Adrian went fo foreign exchange student and also came back and teman sister to study..... Yup and there was once I remember
that Stephanie said to Adrian " This is the first time we are taking exam together ". So nice right.... Haihz.... In terms both of these siblings ( u know who they are to some people faham-faham lah). I don't even understand myself why I like him also? Dah kesian the sister lah.... Dah lah Sakit Hati gila now I am expressing my anger towards HIM!!! Ishh......
And I memang padan muka also like him dunno for what? and going off also never tell me.... good BLOCKED ME IN MSN ALSO , think I dunno.... Anyway you didn't tell also I know where are you going? It was written in the school magazine. Yeah that your territory for genius people and only stupid people in this country right? Good chase after your dream.... and I don't even know you. ingat dia itu God-fearing go to church every saturday and sunday and also thursday bible study.... but I was wondering if GOD IS SENDING YOU to THE LAND OF KIASU!!!
PS: Sorry M........ for involving your lover or ex (Stephanie Chan) in this blog....yeah and both of you have same surname in english words but not in chinese handwriting so it means you are going to be with someone same clan but different clan. Haihz now you said ........ but actually your heart you still love her very very much.. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment