Sunday, 21 March 2010

Haihzzzzzz ...... nvm... x ape........

By right after SDC I should be meeting up with Shasini... ( wait I almost forgotten her in my Best Friends list).. to help her settle some of our school and Uni stuff.. and I didn't know she is working near my area taman pertama I'll meet up with her during her lunch hour..

..... never mind but but before that in SDC haihzzz nvm...... nvm...... x ape.... Only my Best friend knows... lah... hehe faham-faham je lah.... ( usually when I keep sighing and saying never mind and nothing is only in B.M) Ouch... after that thing during SDC..... I feel like want to call Muthesh and say OMG in Tamil to him and speak a bit of broken tamil to him... faham2 je lah ..... 明白好了! 很反阿!!!!아이구!! Gwe mau jadi GILA!!!

Anyway I have found this picture.... hehe in kakak's facebook I love this picture.... hehe....




Aisyah, Marie Anne, Stephanie Chan, Cindy Lim and Esther Liew BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!

Oh yeah Puan Rosinah..... hehe in the middle MY P.A teacher.... WAH Belanja US KFC!!!!!! love the chicken hehe!!!!

Lol! This picture I think I cacat already( I'm look like a retard).

I added some of the latest J-pop now I am so into it because of the tranquility.. and the calmness
I like Kana Nishino's latest song..... is called motto...

No comments:

Post a Comment