Friday, 12 March 2010

I can't have the best of both worlds....

Friendship and FAMILY vs God

I dreamt that I will be in Sabah Uni. I will be parted with my friends and I have to start a new life and definitely it will affect my service in Petra. I gave counseling to my friend that he needs to be serious with his life and he is already twenty. He is not stupid he has a very strong memory and is worth to spend the time talking to him and his family until 10.35 ( whereby my mum keeps calling me several times ask me to be home early). I keep asking him if God is more important or futsal.. He can't explain. His word says God but is so obvious is Futsal and I keep advising him...


What more can I say? God has been good to me... Anyway Is because him he sustained me until this hour.

I guess if you have the heart to do it all the way for God then everything is meaningful.....
Haihz.

Alright after the counseling until 10.45 p.m. I came home and avoid my mum. Well she yelled when I was giving lecture.. to my friend. What a drama huh? Of course ask my dad to switch on the water heater from his room ( direct current from my parents room to the other bathroom). I know is an old fashion way.

Then I online trying to find more courses what I am qualify for UMS . Well not only that I was hoping that I was chatting with Muthesh about our friend. Anyway I bet his parents talked to him. So, talked and chat and looking back our group cheerleading videos. Then I accompany my mama when she took her nap until 1.00 a.m. in my room. and then I tell myself, I am not going to sleep because I am going to stay up until the next morning and I did... I wrote all my blessing to mama and papa before leaving Aussie and I wrote a letter and put it in red packet and I asked mama to pass it to sis.... Well, I cried over night. Because I will always feel comfortable because I love them very much and they are the most precious people in my life.. I really hope they will come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. I cried to the Lord what happens if they are not here ANYMORE .. and I prayed hard for their safety journey..

at 5.00 a.m I mix a cup of coffee to make sure I can stay up later... Yes and I did and I plug in my MP3.. Besides that, I stay up until morning and mama still have to dry the clothes before leaving for Aussie. Of course, I am happy for them. Yup had Last meal together in the morning and helping them carry their luggage and then send them off and they have forgotten their newspaper and they say can return it to the man and I did but feel guilty. Is just a feeling

What can I do? Whatever it is I am on a battle.. and my dad didn't know I NEVER SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT... and I just watch Alice in Wonderland..... The Movie was AWESOME.. 4/5 star. Love Johnny Depp. and then went for lunch of yeah we were in pavilion and he asked me for a badminton game. Plus I haven't started anything on the NOTICE BOARD FOR AIJALON!! It was assigned on Sunday and I have to keep calling Irene..


continue....

Going for badminton with my daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment