I've been very free...... serious..... lots of free time...... Muthesh ask me to go to school to see their cheer practice.... because Pirates are having their cheer practice. So I went back and I saw CikAin (my sejarah paper 1 teacher ) and she was marking U A2 Monthly test paper.. Lol .... never expect that the most rebellious students in the school during that time and teacher always get fed up with us especially our attitude..... and science students always skip classes. After 1.10 they will just chow.... and Arts 3 always the one !!! I see the marks just unbelievable.... and I ask teacher how's your class ? She said this year U A2 very quiet ( not like our batch) but Arts 3 is alright at least they talk a bit... my heart was laughing and jumping so my batch is a very unique batch.... as they were practicing ( I think the dances are awesome so as the music). a few rounds and see how they train Hakim( one of the members).... then I plug my mp3 into my ears ..... and then walk around and went through school notice board... there is the STPM statistics... wow!! seriously 4 students get 4 flat...... lolkena stay back.... haihz
When I compare our statistic with the previous batch ...... it WAS A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT.... so the naughtiest batch in the school after all is the one that scores..... Marvelous ..... absolutely marvelous...... and then the top 10 scorers for STPM and the minimum CGPA is 3.75..... WOW!! ... then I went back to Cik Ain and discuss about the statistics.... but she said " that's correct however the kualiti went up but the kuantiti went down..". Oh yeah before that the statistic for students getting 4 principles are 49% I consider nearly half of it..... It was a WOW! for me in heart... I guess we rule the school after all !!!!!!( for STPM 2009).
I knew the science students will do well because they go for tuition and always do self- study .. Not only that we even rule the school for Kokurikulum as well..... hehe!! I guess this is God's blessing for all of us and Philip just a bit more getting 4 flat.... lol Shaer Nee get 4 flat lol! and Azreen !..... I guess everything has paid off.... then roughly at 3 pm there were a few people come to survey how Pirates cheer is gonna look like what they will be expecting and they will be escorting the Deputy Prime Minister ....... WOW!!!! Just like my previous post..... the dream that God has given me is the greatest surprise he has ever given to me..
Then Cik Ain ask me "how are you going back?" . Then I answered " I am going off with Muthesh". So we said goodbye to each other..... then we went to normal hang out store and ate Nasi Campur and feel like eating using my hands instead of using fork and spoon ( my class culture is better to use hands to eat and only right hand at certain times). and as I ate the chicken it was so spicy... and then me and Muthesh talk about drama's and glee and I love it when we talk about our good old days I have to admit that it was a marvelous grade for all of us... We never go for tuition and then sleep in class and then we are talkative and we made teacher digress the topic from main until teachers life and their story ( strayed) . Otherthan that, I always ponteng and the whole class planned when to ponteng or not to ponteng . I receive my first warning letter from a school in my life.. and it was solved by my papa..
People might think that it is impossible for a person who is so terrible to achieve success but with God he changes everything and remember that God help those who helped themselves... Especially study wise... It was God who gave me wisdom how to answer the questions and he was the one who guide me how to study before I sit for my STPM.. haha remembering the days that God has been with me although I don't feel... I am not alone because he is in my life....
Then Muthesh wanted to eat lin chi kang.... and we ate as we were eating I was telling him about the drama saying that the main character's ( baek Hyun) obstinacy is like him and told him when Mr Kang challenge him and said If Baek hyun wants to see Mr kang to kneel in front of him he needs to get 100% for his monthly test.... and then Muthesh said " Ya lah like last time you won't talk to Immanuel for two months if he don't do well for his trial exam ( Immanuel get 22/25 for one of his sejarah essay and Adrian said " at least in this essay he did better than me and forgive him" and I did) ".
Then I continue " and I watch the episode in advanced and next week is episode 11 so because they cannot fulfill the target so these 5 students went back to their normal class and they had a fight and there was a flashback regarding Puan Sarinah's Incident U A2 and U A3 .They get punishment.. but we have to pujuk Puan Sarinah to teach us Sejarah"
After the dessert, we plan to visit a friend's mother ( remember the other post about a brother I asked him if God is more important or Futsal is more important). Then we were wondering how is he... then his mum said after I advice him..... then the mum said " He said he'll be playing Futsal with his friends ( the gangsters) and then when we went there it was 3 times worst then the gangster around this area and it was at a badminton and the guyz over there are all drunkers and sleeping around the street". This is so serious man... and talk about his nephew whereby who is strong christian and fallen in love with a malay girl and wants to marry her..... I was shocked.... and then she said " If the wedding is a christian wedding I'll go but if is an Islamic wedding I am not going" and she said she don't blame him but the mother. she said something positive things " you know that they are from the descendant of Ishmael ( Cousins)". Then we talking about Hagar and Abraham and Sarah from the Bible.
Then I walk home and Muthesh accompany me (only half way) Then Muthesh were on his way home and waiting for cab. yeah and we talked about Glee...... hehe!!! I am going to watch the whole series again .. start with first episode and CHEERLEADING!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment