Thursday, 25 March 2010

What an adventure?

Lol .... what a day.. I guess is really cool to teman my friend to go to my mum's Hospital for his Check up!!!! OMG!!! I was like did I say something wrong to Dr Hari? Seriously.... haihzzzzzz feeling damn guilty.... really...anyway Is his first proper check-up .... everything his blood test... and urine test and everything....... and is quick fast if that's what I have to say..... Lol while wait for the blood test and urine test for an hour we went to My neighbour's( down the road) stall to eat wanton mee... lol and then whatever we talk about is about my blog Puan Rosinah..... and then ask me to photoshop Stephanie's picture and put it else where.... then I said " I like to keep it original". and I told him I cannot accept a guy who is younger than me and talk about Immanuel...... then I said for Immanuel's case ah.. haha!! lol I'm older than him by 5 days...... WAHAHA! and born in the same Hospital..... Wahaha HKL....... I said if only his attitude is like Elwin hehe!! Anyway is just a joke lah... hahaha! and Immanuel still wants Stella ...... hehe..... And then Muthesh said Stephanie is older than me.... but by few months..... lol If born in the same year I think is alright but I still prefer older guyz or mature ones.....






My mummy took blood from Muthesh ........ His blood sample..... and his first blood sample..... 4 tubes..... aiyoyo .... lol maybe I keep telling him about Daybreakers where by the whole world is dominated by vampires and how the haematologist do experiment to get blood substitute and then in the end the patient's whole body burst out and all of it are blood!!! Lol I like this movie..


Anyway..... People please never spread rumours about me Having a relationship with Muthesh we are BEST FRIEND.... PEOPLE..... why go everywhere also people keep seeing us.. why is this guy with this girl.... and then one of the nurses ask " Siapa Budak itu?". They know Aku ini anak sister but they won't know who is that Guy..... People he's not my boyfriend.....Please..... haihz... what do usually Best friend do lah? Hang out and helping each other right?So what's the problem when eating and talking with my friend who is an opposite sex......

Well while we were on our way to LRT station we've seen so many tourist...... Yeah and I notice Korean tourist they are couple they are quite lost and then I told Muthesh there is nothing here at Titiwangsa and in the end they also follow the same route as us but stop at the Merdeka square..... anyway had a cool and adventurous day.....



Yeah and we talk about inter racial dating or couples..... because we talk about someone I guess it has become a trend huh? Anyway I want to find the answer for inter racial dating and stuff... the current Hot hot issues..

No comments:

Post a Comment