I thank God giving me such a loving family.... When it comes to Education the last time when I get to see my grandmother was in form 4.... well my grandma rewarded me for doing well in my education RM 50... Yeah and I used it to buy books. Well, I guess has a reason why I didn't get to meet her the day before she passed away... I never get to see how my grandparents died and surrounding with their last breath. Both of my mum and mama's dad I never get to see him... well when I was at the age of 5 until 8 I never called him " Grandparents, ( because I know he had second wife and kinda abandon my mama's or my mum's family side). Well one thing is that I know he accepted both of them... At the age of Five my paternal grandfather passed away I never get to see how he passed away... That time I was still young and in Ipoh.. only saw him once in my life time... at one time when I was back in KL for holiday whereby their other side and we were staying in my current house. I guess God has a good reason because if I were there I would have cried for ages and maybe breakdown or mentally unstable for few days.... Even the person I love is also the other side of grandparents (Papa's Dad) He passed away when it was so near to UPSR and is was in early of September.... Yeah I cried I didn't attend his Funeral in Kalai.. and One more thing is that I wanted to go but somehow maybe because They think I need to focus on my studies..... I guess he lived on this earth for a very long time.... 104 years old.. Yeah every year during Chinese new year we will go back to Kalai. I respected him and calling him the same thing as my cousin call him... Every year without fail he give me RM 5 ... Sometimes I wish they the other side of the family would come to know the Lord.. Just hoping the remaining old folks there would come to know him.. The Low's actually treated me like a real family.... and I thank God for experiencing that kind of Love.... Family Love... I guess the bonding is much greater than blood...
I know it must have been unfair that Wit Nee's Teenage Life has been taken away because I get all the Love and Attention more than her and that would be 10 times more than her and sometimes I guess I don't mind if she treats me badly but I know she still loves me.... I guess is fair.. enough... Yeah and the Low family still treat me like their own daughter ..... until today ( 4th child).
It really reflects How much God really loves me...... I Thank God that he has given me so much love.
Short Poem
Nobody bothers me,
No matter who am I,
No one remembers me,
No one loves me ,
No one really know who I am.
Only God who knows me,
Only God gives me love,
Only He knows what is best of me,
Only He remembers me,
And Only he cares for me.
Well, it is true it happens to everyone , Even I feel as if like no one loves me or gives me much attention like when I was younger, Most of the time feeling so lonely but the loneliness will go off if we are closer to God and remember what he has done me..
No comments:
Post a Comment