I was wondering what happen to some of the really good songs but so far this few months nothing fresh these days unless you tell because I might not be updated so much ( Muthesh is an expert in this) Especially on Hollywood stuff. Nothing much so went for Aussie music TOUR and YES!! VANESSA AMOROSI has SONGS getting better and better !!!! using up all her vocals from lower B flat to higher E sharp and using up her Ideas hehe!
1:
Song Title: Mr Mysterious
Artist: Vanessa Amorosi feat ft Seany B
2:
Song Title: Hazardous
Artist: Vanessa Amorosi
Oh Yeah and Stan Walker not bad He just won Australian Idol last year 2009 and produce cool songs and creative. and He's a Maori ( one of the aborigines in New Zealand) born in Australian.
1:
Song Title: Black Box
Artist: Stan Walker
2:
Song Title: Unbroken (latest) - nice!!-
Artist: Stan Walker
Hayley Warner
Second Runner-up Australian Idol 2009
Song Title: Good Day
Artist: Hayley Warner
Thanh Bui
Top 8 Australian Idol 2008 and he's a Vietnamese. The Viet's must be proud to have such a good singer at last under international standard
1.
Song Title: Mirror Mirror ( EXCELLENT!!)
Artist: Thanh Bui
2.
Song Title: Gravity
Artist: Thanh Bui
What I can say is that you can't get this in Malaysia. I love it! Some might not fancy because my choice of songs is based on Vocal and the meaning of lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment