God gave us this emotions. Yes sometimes we have to admit that we comment things which will hurt people eventually.Including facebook and other internet sites.At times is just that is so difficult for a person to express their feelings in front of other people. One thing bad about blogging is that at certain times whenever people comment about the person it hurts. And at one point we reveal out secrets so does that person know? Yes. I feel that everyone should knows about it.Somehow or later the secrets will be revealed why hiding it? and helps to clear curiosity and create another gossips.Sometimes I think half secret is alright but people maybe curious about that person.Furthermore if a person is curios about something they should just asked the blogger. There will be conflicts and then create problems in relationships.At times I have to admit that I even curse one friend of mine just to release all of the things that is in my heart through this blog.
There are just so many angles you haven't seen in a person life and behaviour. And I bet just so many of us have a certain kind of personality disorder so never be shocked about a persons comment and how they feel.And I do agree that I have a certain kind of personality disorder.
When I am in church there are certain characters that keeps me quiet all the time and Don't why maybe is because of the environment.I will only be true to myself when I am at home, in school ( no more) and towards my close friends who knows me VERY WELL. Not even until a certain extend I will tell it to m church friends.
PS: I am tired! and still sick
No comments:
Post a Comment