He has shown me his grace, everything is just so sufficient for me to survive. This incident has been a really minor incident.
I don't even know how to explain this. He really knows me and wants my life "miserable". Yeah I was out of my mind. Especially when it comes to homework. I hate homework . I would prefer to do questions which I think I am capable of doing it and not questions which cracks my head until feel like dying.Okay yeah I did my contract law for 'WHOLE DAY' from morning till 2 a. m. and 2pm-2.30p.m for public law.Yeah and between 2 pm - 2.30pm. I was searching my file , I was so worried about my public law stuff. The next day? Went to college like normal and then I ask the guards did I left my file in the college and they said no. hmm well after the class my dad said he found it. It was in between the pile of newspaper were it was almost to be recycled. Yeah my whole seborrheic dermatitis is KILLING MY SCALP and have even suggested my mum if I shave my hair bold can it be prevented. I get so fed up with my hair. yeah and dose of from 9 pm until 9 a.m. and then wake up went to college. ( I didn't do my common law homework). Next , yeah passing up assignments? Yeah thank God my lecturer gave those who haven't pass up until Monday. But then now I have to do two that would be common law and criminal law homework it will take hours to write 5 passages based on my point of view.
Anyway his grace sufficient. Yeah and I've just check out from this website about my SCALP disease. Is so true that it gets severe until that I am going to lose my fringe and yeah upper forehead almost bold.
http://www.helium.com/items/1425337-seborheic-dermatitis-treatment-fungus-dermatitis-dandruff-dandruff-shampoo-tar-neutrogena
No comments:
Post a Comment