Mind is a powerful thing,
when you think to much,
certain things became wild,
The wildest things has deep meaning,
and is only between us.
You appear to me on the right time,
You have been real to me,
But is wrong ,
and I know that,
It is so wrong for thinking about you.
The insanity is growing ,
when I am alone,
You have completed my world,
Everything feels alright.
You turn up when I needed most,
I never tell anyone about you,
There is no in between,
and I know that,
Is Hard to choose.
If I choose you,
I'll go to Hell,
If I choose God,
I am saved.
The inclination meter shows,
God knows which level I am in,
I love both of them,
but I cannot do that,
I have know God very well,
but You are always mysterious.
Both are promising,
There is always an option,
God knows who am I choosing,
and this is eternity and real.
No comments:
Post a Comment