Tuesday, 23 November 2010

I know is not easy......

Dear Lord Jesus and Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the things you have done for me. I thank you for the love you have given to me. Your love has been marvelous. I know my journey is getting tougher and tougher. Life haven't been easy for me. I know that my mum is stressed up with her work and also the need to take care of po po. I pray that you'll continue to give her strength to work and also to bath po po and others. Please forgive me for being so insensitive towards you and also act according to my feelings and dumping all my bad moments on this blog. Please forgive me.I would like to pray for daddy too. I thank you Lord Jesus that my daddy is willing to join tomorrow bible study at Desa Aman. I really hope that he'll learn to walk your ways and depend on you, more and growing spiritually. Thank You for giving me the strength to take care of my family. I would also like to pray for those who will sitting for their school exams (SPM and STPM) and also college exams that you'll help them to prepare well and also give them comfort. There is also no other saviour like you who will to give up life for people in this world as we don't deserve your love. I do pray for my other family members that they'll receive you as your personal saviour.

In Jesus most precious and holy name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment