Actually Chinese new Year has been quite a busy week! Well went back to Kuala Kangsar and Enjoy Food and People and Fellowship! and also my plans worked out as according and achieving what I can do and save money because Dad has been going to Taman Midah for Mahjong! The old computer and monitor has shifted to Kuala Kangsar house! and then after that The PC in my room shifted to living hall. And also ostracized Streamyx package for RM 77 per month and also the upstairs phone rental and then spring cleaning for my room! Then as I was cleaning my room I find that I don't need to buy any stationeries because is enough especially A4 papers ( I think can last for two years). I am not planning to buy any clothes! And then some of those books that my dad has Me and My mum planning to sell it to the secondhand bookstore. Well need to learn how to stop eating outside food and is so expansive!! And also serve the internet only during weekends!! Well! I have to do that ! and also how much my dad gives me try not to use even one cent and deposit in my bank account! But My offering to God will not change! :) because I've already told God! I'll give the same amount no matter what happens.
Dad has been spending things unnecessarily! Buying all those DvD's and Vcd's! ( I also did that last time but have completely stopped). Furthermore playing Mahjong almost every single day! what can I do? But there is always one thing good about him not asking people for money. Well second phase ostracized some of Astro packages. I think I will ostracized 3 packages:
i) Fun ( Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network)
ii) Movie (HBO, Cinemax and Star Movies)
iii) Variety (Star World, FOX, E! , Animax,)
Well those are my favourite channel's that I'm sacrificing and not my dad! The whole house he's the only one who watch Sports Channel!( exceptions for News channel and Learning because me and my mum watches that channel)
Third Phase, stop piano class! is expansive to go to learn in a centre. Now finding ways to get Piano teachers to teach me and is at home ( another way to save petrol).
Well I also do hope after urinating instead of flushing and pour water into the toilet would save a few cents!:)
Every cent counts!
No comments:
Post a Comment