Tuesday, 18 October 2011

In Discovery and In turmoil

Life? There is so much to learn in this life. Is definitely so hard to explain. There is no such thing as sitting on the fence in this life. Is always either Yes or No? Is either Hot or Cold? But what hurts is that if you choose this path I will lose all the years of my friendship with my Best Friend. I respect her thoughts on what she is believing in . I find it that there is no problem in what she is believing in. However, this is my believe I guess I've been predestined to be this way and what has been already instilled in my mind and my heart. Definitely is not easy path as a Christian, within Christian circle itself there is so much controversy. It is always up to God to judge. I have no right to say whether is right or wrong. But one thing is for sure God's love is a never ending love and His Love is eternal and everlasting. Until today many have not realized that it is because of God's Love we are together , we are one and united! And is also because of Jesus Christ that we are having fellowship together and united as a body of Christ.

The sad case is that nobody is this world wants break-ups in relationship especially when we are called as a follower of Christ or Christians. What kind of image that we are portraying to the unbelievers especially for newcomers or new Christians. Just because of one small tiny little event or happenings it can cause so much issues.

At the end of the day none of us are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment