Friday, 9 December 2011

Burying with law.....

Seriously don't know what else to say? Is hard to have some peace within these few days. Is a good thing that I've been getting away with Facebook no matter if is public account or private account because it will definitely suck up most of my time. Time is Gold and precious as the clock ticks non-stop, I have to keep on working and find ways to end this disaster. Hopefully I can pass my real exams in May 2012. Next week is my mock exam and seriously I don't know what to study and how to study and what can I do ?

Talking about public law, I had a rough day I didn't realize that last weeks question need to finish and pass up today. The number of students attending public law class has been shrinking drastically. Anyway I did manage to finish up his essay on the spot exactly 45 minutes unlike the others whom they have done at home writing it down with full of information done colorfully and great style of writing and superb writing skills and so forth. All his comment was that my answer was completely from chapter pack. okay that is partially true but I also did include some of the things from notes . Seriously think logically, you can write all you want with a nice complete answer within 2-3 hours for one question. But when it comes to exams it is already assumed that it is highly likely impossible to write this whole 6-8 pages for one question within 45 minutes. The max I wrote is likely to be 4-5 pages. And furthermore for our exams is not an open book exam and also you were given 3 hours to complete 4 questions which is absurd right?

Yeah it needs a super speed writing skill combined with legitimate answers and not answer which are copied and paste but answer which includes recent development and the reforms that has been made and the modification and the latest Act or Bill and also some quotations from authors who wrote the article or a book and etc. But there is one thing for sure public has been a killer paper for so many of us. Even if we do have own ideas it requires some kind of 'back up' remarks by referring to some of the quotations or comments by judges or authors of the Constitutional and Administrative Law. Haihz what to do? maybe I just don't have that kind of gift with super exams skills with one shot. Do hope that I can score but there is always a difficulty to score this subject.


~Burning Midnight Oil~

No comments:

Post a Comment