Thursday, 23 February 2012
Friends with Benefit?????
Sometimes is it worth by having friends with benefits? There is one friend in particular who is doing that but I don't want mention who is that. Just because I change the plan and twist a little bit then she said " If no Delicious (name of a restaurant) then I'm not going". It shows not only to me but to another good friend of mine your real attitude and we give you way because you are also our friend and is also because you make it last minute and is fully booked.It is so sad to know that when you chatted with her you label me as "your friend"? Am I not your friend? And being so calculative to the extend of asking me RM 17.00. Furthermore is not our fault, You are the one who didn't confirm whether you will be coming a not. I don't want to mention this in my blog. If I keep calling you or text you , you didn't reply me and instead you tell the whole world in Facebook( except me) bad things about me. What hurts me the most is your friend Hteng Hong who ask in your post, siapa itu? Then you say "tertangga" and you last words in the post is "don't know whether lucky or not".
If you are a good friend you should have just told me (straightforward) instead of creating stories about me. Now I hope you are happy that since I didn't bother you happily continue to say bad things about me and show my picture in Facebook to your other friends about me. Actually I don't intend to delete you from Facebook (because this account is only for my close friends) and is because you have block your post from me so that I won't see this ugly post of yours it hurts me so much and also you are a person who makes it worse by not wanting to see me and solve this problem of yours and I hope you won't do this to your other friends of yours please remember that none of us are perfect (including you).
The only way to solve this problem is to see each other either confront or just forget about this incident and have a drink/ Yumcha and hanging as usual. Instead of become like what little children says "I don't want to friend you".
No comments:
Post a Comment