Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Relationships and roles

Today I learn so many things last night during the bible study with Yow Looi. The key point is know your role. Whether your role as a student or a church member or as a daughter and many more.

Oh well! One of the most important I have learn is that when you are in a relationship especially for Boyfriends and Girlfriends relationship it is very important to put God in the Centre of the relationship and that also woman must submit to their partner. I know is Odd right? Because the bible study is on 1Kings 18 about Elijah and Obadiah and that Ahab's wife had lead him astray because of his love for his wife over God and He worshiped Baal, same goes to Solomon and also talk about being unequal yoke as mention in 2nd Corinthians 6:14 whereby once again encouragement and supporting one another is also important. Other than BGR even as a church member we must learn how to support leaders as the Church is the body of Christ instead of complaining here and there. Oh well! I guess that it applies to general relationship as well but I guess last night's bible study was kinda 75% on BGR! and that it stresses that is important to pray for your the other partner and to grow in the Lord together and also about husband and wife's role (as stated in proverbs 31)  woman plays a submissive role or also known as supporting role also we shouldn't simply comment about other people's roles.

After come back from Bible study I had to helped out mum to print, cut and paste her whole list of attendance.I really Thank God for the many encouragements that I had received from my brother and sisters in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment