Monday, 10 September 2012

Not too bad!

Yesterday was great ! Back in college is alright is just that there are certain things that I really miss. Yeah previous post was the emo... emo... but I guess is a great kick start for this season. Yes feel so awkward in first floor and  looks so much like revision class as usual but the atmosphere is completely different. But then thank God for everything and so far it was so so only. Not too bad though! Had a fruitful day! Always knowing that God is always there right beside you and gives you an assurance not to be afraid. Is a good training I guess because it involves every single part of your being whether physically, spiritually and mentally. I even give a second thought not to do bar in UK because of the terms and conditions and that part of training is where you'll be mocked, insulted and in too much pressure and many many more. My greatest hope is at least I can get 2:2 minimum and marched forward for CLP.

No comments:

Post a Comment