Friday, 23 November 2012
Slacking off??
Seriously too many things that has happened lately and I'm busy even until the extend that I don't have time for homework. There is just so much to catch up !!!! I'm doomed! And also Christmas is coming soon.Time flies and then the year is going to come to an end. Oh well I'm just feeling really really tired and restless. I guess I really need to have good time management for my studies. Not easy! and furthermore I guess is almost completely to zero. I don't think I'll be able watch my favourite drama series and also the coming up movies. Oh well recently just watch Skyfall and also Cold war(Chinese Movie). Even the time to enjoy myself for Karaoke is almost none.And for the last two weeks I sprained my ankle and also that I need to rest for a about 5 days and I didn't get to enjoy the one week holiday which is during the Deepavali holiday. Of course thank God that I manage to go to church camp the fact that camp starts on Thursday and that On Wednesday went for review the doctor just say I can just take off my bandage or fibre glass and then I can walk. :) Then came back home on Saturday and the next day back to college. Land Law poof! Imagine How Mrs Santhi has taught us from Landlord and Tenant from the beginning until the middle of chapter Leasehold Covenants. Then Charitable trust is cool and interesting by Edmund Lau. And also I haven't been studying that much and I guess I really need to master the first four chapters properly although the lectures in college is going really fast and as fast as a bullet train! Poof! God bless me through this journey until end of May 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment