Friday, 4 September 2009

Pros and Cons of the school

One thing I feel that the school I'm in ,from the outside It looks like a prestigious school and great school. So call tallest school in whole Malaysia. Anyway the school system sucks. I can tell you that.I do really like that school and for me is slightly better PESS ( hope no offence for ex-PESS students). The only thing I hate the most are the higher authorities. You guys thing that we know nothing about you guys and teachers. I guess Muthesh was right since we enter the school and we complain to teachers and we tell them about our rights , they started to stood up for their rights. I salute all the teachers for PPU Upper except for US3 P.A teacher , she nuisance. I guess when it comes to the school politics is similar to our government politics.What is the reason that the government said that we don't love our country ? We love the country but we hate the government system same goes to my school.


When I'm in PESS , the school is much better than cochrane in terms of all the authorities. Everything is in order From top to bottom and is improving and I feel , PESS should deserve to have a grade A school not Cochrane ( check the school website " sekolah gred A" bagi saya konon je" Sekolah PoYO!") PESS of course is quite stressful I felt so comfortable when I'm in that school. Although is stressful , I remember I have full attendance for form 2 and form 4 (because of the certificate). Unlike Cochrane , I don't feel like going to that school almost everyday because ,The teachers they don't teach and Why? because of the higher authorities and I get it!
Not only we get sick of this school but the teachers also get sick of this school.

Next, don't blame Puan Caroline Okay.... she's just doing her job just because she was the one who sms to Encik Sam(Shamsuddin) regarding all the upper 6(PPU U) went back early except for PPU Arts 3(and 3 students from S2)! It wasn't her who inform Encik Sam. It was Lai Yee and is Tan Lai YEE ! So you guys stop accusing her ( Puan Caroline) for that. And Ivy why now only you are asking for submission form? The form was distributed before school holiday and you didn't tell us when we suppose to pass up to you. And If I'm not mistaken because today the Pengarah JPWP came to our school right?

My EXAM I totally flunk like anything...... ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment