Sunday, 6 September 2009

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY .....?

I know that God's been good to me.I know I've been bless because the things I had. Is just a funny feeling .Why am I so desperate on everything and sad on certain matter? Knowing that God has helped me so much but why do still this way? Sometimes I wonder even a person like Jonah is so angry with God and he died in anger. Why?

I'm blessed because I'm not blind,
I'm blessed because I'm not death and dumbed,
I'm blessed because I'm not a disabled person,
I'm blessed to have such a great family.


I'm glad to have a God like You,
I'm glad to know my family roots,
I'm glad to have awesome friends around me,
I'm glad in every single way you have done for me.

Why am I feeling this way?
Why do I feel as if I'm not good enough for you?
Why do I feel I'm not as good as that person?
Why am I not satisfy with what I have?


No comments:

Post a Comment