I guess I a person who just can't accept a term I called " Jilted" Don't get the meaning of it ? Check your dictionary.Jilted is = Being dumped by a guy...or rejected and definitely every girl would cry right? but I'm not like other girls. In order to calm myself or make myself to be come more tranquil.All I do is by listening music. There is one moment my heat was skyrocketing until a certain extend almost getting an heart attack .I was listening to lenka's song "the show" and "trouble is a friend".After my dinner I just slept through the whole night until the next morning for my MUET exam and for task a I was hesitating and trembled a little.Then during the group discussion I just keep interrupting non- stop and is as if like I get to overcome my nervousness for speaking test of course before that I did commit to the Lord in prayer.The speaking makes me feel so great....
Yesterday,I had planned to sponsor a cake for Immanuel and I brought it to school.Then yesterday I was watching The American Mall movie and BAng IT! I just hate the main character for the guy, plus he's just ugly.Anyway I just love the movie. XY u told me u hate him(ACCX) because he rejected her.What can I say both of them come from the same clan and from my attitude analysis their attitude are just similar but is just that accx socialize more than he does and every time I see accx I just feel want to tell him Is it that ur clans and almost of them acting almost the same way. I guess I'm developing the hatred like XY is during last two months .Me and accx and Aisyah we were talking about autism(just like a random discussion)in the quaratine room and I was just telling that, that .... guy is autistic and u guess what did aisyah said "from the way I look he's autistic" and she said it in BM " DIa tu memang nampak autistik". U can check out in wikipedia and there are sevral types of autistic (this is for hannah hing) as I was reading along my aunt was right I am also autistic but mild one. Even an autistic person can become wild .Yes , is true that sometimes I do have bad eye contact and like repeatititve stuff expecailly when it comes to music.
I told Xy that accx was asking for her? and XY so happy .but xy told me I have other target I guess is just a lie. and Why did I tell him I like him ? because of CIk Ain. actually she's just confuse until today because of her uni.... but they never end up together. I guess usually if girl tells a guy or Boyzz if u like that person and confess to that person U WILL NEVER END UP WITH THAT PERSON....
In conclusion , I'll just become a soinster in future.I've change my choice of music now.
No comments:
Post a Comment