Saturday, 10 October 2009

My career pathway is just so confusing for me

Yeah I know is defficult to get into law I mean to get in at local Uni.Is hard for me at this moment to study during for this whole week.Law is a great thing because I'm a person who might get cheated easily so that in future nobody can bully me.If possible learn all kinds of law, I know is crazy but I can memorize because I'm good in memorizing and the worse thing I have a good memory of my past and I hardly ever talk about my past because I find it very disappointing and because my parents didn't brought me up they way I wanted, that would be successful in every single way. I mean for me is truly their fault that my childhood is a failure in term of my education,sports and many more. My education is basically when I was young i wasn't good in any subject except for maths. Now I notice one thing about myself as I grew up. I have tons of talents but that's not it if only I was polish since I was young especially when it comes to reading when u were young,your brain would have filled up with flowery words and vocabulary and some bombastic words. I am good in arguing just that might have left out some of the vocabs.I might be good in languages because I was able to pick them up easily . I always thought I am a failure.

I remember when Caroline wouldn't want to give me band 4 just because of my illegible handwriting and my handwriting are cursive and is kinda messy.She even complimented that my language is good. So as my korean teacher Mrs Vaja(Kim Jung Hwa) previously and my BM speak like the natives and I remember Cik Ain asked me if I'm from Melaka ( because most malays expect only nyonya speaks good BM). and I told her nope I'm from Perak although I was born in KL but I was raise in Perak.

But it is true when it comes to Sister Lui(mum's friend from hospital) when it comes to law there is black and white, from white to black and from black to white whereby whenever you want to fight in court.I guess what a person says does matter because you can just twist the word easily and once you do that, that's consider a lie which is a sin and of course we as human being we sin everyday but you know that it would have lead you to sin so just don't do it. That's what I think is correct.

Secondly a lawyer who does paper document might be easier but somehow in certain cases you'll need to end up in court anyway it doesn't make any differences.I guess the only department would be divorces department.

And my mum's been thinking I can't do it because the content of my language is still weak and saying I might not be able to make it. The only thing is so far I am good at is speaking (if you know me well and for those who are close to me).What else? can I do yes I have the talent in my maths but God wants me to leave that course.Last thing would be singing and music. Dad told me he might send for some vocal lesson after STPM and continue my korean language(need to brush up more), I might be taking up Japanese lesson and taking JPTL and according to my friend is just only 4 levels but sure is difficult and is from level 4 to level 1.lol.If I manage to get level 1 any UNI in JAPAN will except you(for foreigner). Thinking about it I might be taking the exam but not planning to go to Japan and study. Otherwise I need to sell of my current house(currently owner is still my dad) and Kajang single-storey house.Just living a small apartment in Brickfields. The cost of living in Japan is skyrocketing and need to get a part time job in Japan and maybe need to take out a sum of money from my account.

Cutlinary Art? DOn't think about.Well, I would love to cook but mum never encourages me because she's afraid I'll burn down the house. Always ended up I don't have to cook on my own. Although I just know the theory . So sad......


What does mum wants me to? Become a teacher.... therefore I have to say I might be an educator or taking up teaching courses. I'm also a person who just can't get a person to pay attention to and stage fright what do u expect from me? to teach. Yes I'm very patient when people ask me to teach them on some thing that I know of except for my mum , telling her a several times and she just can't get it in her head and never write them down when it comes to install software or documents or etc for P.C

What does dad wants me to do? I.T. No way.... Just because I'm good in doing my own P.C stuff especially recommending freewares and how to download some of the stuff and converting all sorts of format or etc... It doesn't mean I good in I.T. so as doing up my handphone stuff and including putting favourite channels for astro and unlock and lock the channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment