Monday, 26 October 2009

I am a music lover and I didn't know that.............

Lol seriously I mean most of us keep listening to American Songs and I didn't know that our country have s really good rock or punk band ...... Lol! and just found out they are on the way to Perth and they can sing both in malay song and ENGLISH song!!!. Their English song really sound very English and cool! really great quality song! This one memang Buatan Malaysia ! but don't be racist lah! Even Chinese and Indians and other races love this band. yeah starting to love this band, by the way is punk and rock!And how I found out this band from my school choir previuosly we sang really well for 'Situasi'(a malay song that hits local chart for 3 weeks) and is their group! Yeah and Joel change from Rock style to not so "rock" and just suitable for choir!



Just love them not to bad!Yeah my favourite song is prom queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment