Living a life on our own,Is nothing wrong but with God is better. A person who never have God will only strive everything for themselves.A life with God has always been a great blessing.There are so many people who said that their parents are christian therefore they are christian.That is so wrong.Many of the second generation christians never really follow.I have several friends in school , they go to church and they take it as their culture or custom.If by asking them about bible facts, their bible stories are good, what about their basic teachings such as theology and etc. Not only that, they even agree the teachings of other religions and they don't mind for getting a non-christian but worse still some are going after muslims or malays.For me I don't mind what race I find lol but for me they have to be a person who is God fearing and honest.BGR is one of Satan's strategy to trapped us. until I said..... the bible says do not be an unequal yolk.The week before graduation, someone asked me if do I have a BF and do i want to be that persons GF? and I said u must be joking and that guy said "I'm serious and I mean it". I answered " nah, no thanks".
We sometimes don't cherish our relationship with God, there are so many people in our country who have converted from muslim to christian, is just that is underground.They are having problems because for them is that once they are born in muslim family they are consider as muslim and if they go against Islam "murtad" they have to die.And is our country fully democratic? No, if u learn P.A it is stated "demokrasi berparlimen" and is according to our countries constitution.
Legal experts said political will was needed to recognise and resolve the dilemma of Malay apostates. "The problem can be resolved by amending the constitution and creating a new 'non-Muslim Malay' category," said an academic.
No comments:
Post a Comment