Wednesday, 18 November 2009

I like this passage......

I just found it in some website........ Is especially for girls.I know that there are so many girls they do this just because they wanted to be accepted in society and wanted boys to notice them. I like this passage a lot :

Realize that those defeating thoughts are not from God, but from our enemy, Satan, who wants to destroy us and keep up captive. (John 8:43-45, John 10:10, Isaiah 61:1-4)

Some examples:

I am worthless
People I trust will hurt and betray me, therefore I can’t trust anyone
I’m not as good as my friends
Something’s wrong with me
I am ugly
I have to be perfect for people to like me.
I am a failure and always mess up.

What about body image lies - have you fallen for this one?

In place of the lies, begin to plant the seed of God’s truth into your mind (2 Corinthians 10:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment