haihzzz I'm going crazy
I miss the time that we fought and argue and quarrel and hitting at each other.Lol especially Talking crap !!!!! what are the some of the things we've said the recent one would be about Sex lol!! Wakakaka! Erm... Now I remember we always talk about movies and songs and singers lol.Lol and we talk about our childhood cartoons like Barney,Teletubies and the Power Rangers... wakakaka!! and we sang together in choir....... haihzzz and then WE SUPPORT PIRATES! PIRATES! PIRATES! PIRATES!!!!! and we watch some of the funny videos when we online.I miss your dances.... especially when you guyzz dance DANCING QUEEN from Abba. Lol and we seriously study together when it comes to trial and from bottom list in school we went up together..... Right now since all of us are studying for P.A and Sejarah and P.P 1 and mikroekonomi(all of this one shot NEXT WEEK!)I juz realize. Ok May God Bless you! Bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment