Haihzzz
examination. But before the Today is a 100% last day of my school life........ and a very memorable one.This morning we play uno card game after we've arrange the table's and chairs for STPMUno card game Puan Lee Lay Neo gave us this special key chain for all of us.(Girls gets disney key chain and boys gets Football or Basketball keychain(like MU and Arsenal and etc).Please do forgive us teacher for we never pay attention in our class(especially me always fall asleep).I thank you so much for your love Puan Lee.
Then,after recess we went downstairs for briefing on our examination, then the teacher gave us blessings. I'm so going to miss my school life.Yeah and we talk dirty. lol and I
told Aisyah something and she pecah rahsia lol "Esther ini gatal nak si Calvin tuu!".Oi I just say he's adorable okay..(too bad I'm not his age).Padan Muka Muthesh and Faisal panggil Calvin tapi tak jawab...... hahaha!
And then aiyo KADAVALI!!! stupid and Xin Yee almost touch Muthesh XXXXXX and We played censored and I was sacred the hell off! man and I tell adrian ( I lost my virginity 80% (joking) ) and he go and tell everyone and then one of them said I ******** u then u know.Lol is nothing... seriously just playing a fool lol and U S3 they cry so much.I have to admit that our badge we are very united.Many people never realized that form 6 is not just about your self-achievement and your studies but you find friendship and IS TRUE FRIENDSHIP( my heart is tearing apart now).Not only that I find so much love....... It was a long journey.You will always feel, they will be there for you now and forever but now is not.
I think they are way better than any of the people in this world especially Puan Lee, she's a very patient teacher.I think this farewell is much more painful and sadder than a guy who rejected me.. I guess this really test my stress and get over with it.Anyway we will still meet again in the exam ROOM!(no hall for this school). How I wish we have more time..... to spend together...
Yeah Puan Lee invited us for her Chinese New Year visitation next year? ok? remember to visit her... I love this family of mine......
Remember our class rules........family will always be family and ( we won't fall in love with each other but tons of scandals only among us) and we respect our each other's need) The slogan I've created Freedom of Speech,freedom to act and freedom to do).We have the purest democracy than nobody has in this world and we ARE INTERNATIONAL.lol(Poyo!) Why? Because there are so many of us who knows so many languages and all of us can understand each other's mother tongue and others (like me I know korean and Aisyah(Arabic) and Adrian ( portuguese , spanish , french and Italian and Japanese), Faisal.Our class don't support radical stuff like religion or school politics(e.g. demonstration)
LOVE U GUYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !
No comments:
Post a Comment