Friday, 13 November 2009

So Sad........ my school life is over...............

Goodbye to my classroom and now LA3 have taken our class........ anyway I still love our class arrangement......... Our class is the Best class....... After going through to so many difficulties and drama we are finally united...... I'm so going to miss my school life.I thank God for the friends that I have and this the only place where by I express my true self to U all! I guess is worth going form 6 after all.I can't guarantee that I'll do well in STPM but I sure have learn what life is all about ........ and is similar to how the world looks like..... I definitely believe that I've learn how to handle emotionally,physically(now) and spiritually.


My prayers:

Dear heavenly father,
I thank you you have given me this path.Lord I would also like to thank you for giving me such wonderful friends and class teacher and people around me.I thank you for the love you have given me.Lord, I would like to ask for forgiveness of my sins and my aggressive behaviour towards my friends and family.I pray for them that you will help all of us to prepare our STPM and do it for your honour and glory but nor ourselves.I commit my prayers unto you.In Jesus Name I pray.


AMEN



Form 6 life has thought me getting first is not everything.... being top in class is not everything but having a good relationship between friends is more important and learning how to be yourself is even more important.(but I'll still won't show anyone my true self to people in the church and my family).

No comments:

Post a Comment