Friday, 13 November 2009

why do I make my life so hard?

Just last night I just figure out and found my true self I've been reading a book and it really tells me more about myself and I am too hard on myself too. Satan is great enough to get us anyway.This is the list of the beatitudes of Satan:

1.Blessed are those christians who are too tired, too busy,too distracted to spend time with their fellow christians in church - they are my best candidate to backslide.

2.Blessed are those christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked - I can use them to slow things down.

3.Blessed are those christians who are touchy; with a bit of luck, they may stop going to church and get others to quit - they are my missionaries.

4.Blessed are those christians who are very religious but get on everyone's nerves - they are my most effective stumbling blocks.

5.Blessed are those christians who are troublemaker -they are my best wrecking crew.

6.Blessed are those christians who have no time to pray - they are my easy prey for me.

7.Blessed are those christians who are complainers - they are my best discouragers.

8.Blessed are you when you read this and think it is about other people and not yourself- I've got you.

Wow! once I've read this..... I've realized that how sinful I am.... seriously. At the same time I am good in becoming "two faces" person.Then I pray to God to throw the the other side of me. " Although the behaviour if the other side did appear today but "lesser" because keep reading daily bread and I Isolated with my friends in the library ( during P.A period) and studying economy.There some good things and bad things.The bad things helps me to become a better person and more dilligent.

I thank God for providing me such a good father, but I do pray for him that he'll go to church( because he hasn't been going to church ).

No comments:

Post a Comment