Now,
How does it feel like when you I am in the worldly lives? Well, I've learn a lot.... and After the sadness I was in Girls Christian Camp...., I think I've learn a lot and get to make more new friends comparing to last year and is EVEN BETTER than last year..... (In my opinion). I know there are so many of them who can't attend the camp this year because they are busy........ and because my church are having Christmas Party for Youths......and I missed it but from the camp itself, I can see the good side of myself.. I guess God is trying to make me becoming a better person than I am before.... and bringing out the character of myself.I know it feels weird sometimes.... God is truly awesome.... and great..... his gift has no match to anyone in this earth....... One thing I'm afraid is that , my old character can could come back any time.There is a problem with me..... I am selfish and I try not too but I realize that once you shared it with others you make that person itself happy......
Anyway I like this song so much....... I enjoy it so much...........
No comments:
Post a Comment