Wow what a day for yesterday.........
Yeah , Hello Everyone.................. I've just lost my mobile phone. Please don't get upset or symphatize me lol.........I'm alright........ Is a strange day though.Okay me and Hannah Hing went for christmas shopping and trying to get some stuff........and then after I reply my message to Elaine..... then I just dunno what happen because quite busy...... shopping and looking at necklaces and some earings..... ( that's what I remember). Then after that when I was in Starbucks..... I told Hannah "I lost my handphone I think.........." she was shocked lol........ so I was like " is okay..... don't panic" and we went back to search and I can't find it.....Then I went to Maxis Centre(Taman Segar) ...... and then make and enquiry and I thought of getting a new number and they said I don't have to I just only need to get a new sim card and they will obselete the other one(the phone I've lost).... hehe, and I'm happy because I just love my phone number..... that's a good thing about prepaid..anyway my phone is cool discovering tons of things and mine can take a picture.... and here is a picture of myself hehe
almost the same function but just need to discover more... and mine has a modem and used it by using bluetooth unlike like the other phone...... they are pros and cons
No comments:
Post a Comment