Thursday, 14 January 2010

The problem is it with me or people around....

Cool! I was trying to figuring out my life, what I've done and so on.I felt like I've owe tons of people who love me with lots of apology. It is just quite depressing knowing the people whom you have love has changed and it is never easy to deal with this kind of situation unless you yourself have to become like them.. There are at times when you are doing a good service for people you get lots of scolding... There are some people who are picky just because some of us are not pretty enough and not smart enough or they just look freaky and different from who they are... At times I wish that person would treat me like a real sister instead of a fake sister. At certain times, I wish whatever I've planned for would come true butat the end of the day it'll never work. I keep asking myself why is it that my life is just so depressing and some people are just happy go luck. Sometimes I do agree that I'm innocent in some ways where by I trusted a person so much without knowing that person would have cheated on me.


How I wish my life is as perfect as some people.How I wish to have a better life and how I wish that my life would never be bitter but no matter how hard I've tried it doesn't just work for me and my hair is turning gray which keep telling me that I'm old and not pretty and unwanted anymore by anyone (excluding God).

No comments:

Post a Comment