Monday, 18 January 2010

Today was nice...

Muahahaha,

Lol Okay after church and then went home and took a bath and take a nap but before that of course went for lunch with my beloved daddy.Then Dad came home late ( haihzz spend too much time on mahjong I think!). Then rush of to The Twins house . There just so adorable. Both of them just can't focus. For me I think forcing children is useless.. at that moment I know that Agnes Low wanted that stethoscope and is a real and then that how I lure her and I ask her to finish up her food and then we play.. so many distractions in that little apartment because there is the computer and then their playhouse disney channel is on.Plus , her mother is going to take a cane her and Jamie Low was with her dinosaur toys and blah blah. Anyway they manage to finish the food. The weirdest thing was that I don't even what in the world did Agnes was whispering and then suddenly she just kissed me... My heart jump and leap. Well That's what I'm gonna Thank God for that. I've even forgotten who was the last person who kissed me ( I think is my mum).

In terms of education I also don't believe in forcing them to do colouring and stuff anyway our duty is just to teach them and make them interested in that subject. Agnes is good in drawing and her mum (which is Catherine , my sis-in-law) plan to send her for drawing class.

I did ask me mum , am I qualify to do law? Does she thinks that I am able to cope law... I even keep repeating the same questions.. My dad said why not? ( Ok so he confirm to study law but I am not sure in doing well). My mum keep asking me this question " Are you interested in law?". I answered her " whatever you want me to study I'll just study?". She asked me to list out some of the things I wanted to do.. Then I said is useless just help me choose ok... I definitely know that LAW is going to be a damn hard subject . Even someone I know she's been study law for 5 years if she can't do it this time.. she's going to stop her course and probably she'll have to study pre-uni again.. I was like... what??? and then my dad said get the books from her..... Okay... Don't paniac.... Be still My soul...... be still my soul...(This song is in my head).

Really need to pray for my career pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment