Monday, 22 February 2010

What a bad start......

I know that my results are very down by the way for the mid-term because I never study and yet getting 69/110 ( should have done better).. Yeah out of all my results my ssp is lousy because I always have problems with my subject verb agreement... and my grammar. Other wise it shouldn't be any problem..... Anyway It is true English itself is a very tough subject. Now I seriously think that MUET is easier... but anyway I won't trust Mr Wong that " We don't fail students easily.. I've just estimated overall...

It just an estimation

LTC = about 7% / 10%

midterm = 18.81% (is fixed) / 30 %

Attendance = 9% ( late for an hour due to my appointment)

Homework = I give it 7 % / 10%

Final = I really need to get at least 29% to pass or 39% for credit

I am just aiming for pass because mid-term was hopeless just by a single mistake is all ruin especially SSP. Who says going to ELS is useless.. at least I know where is my standard and the band that I used to get in Cochrane is too linear and now I know why I deserve to get band 3..

AH!!! I am going to fail anyway.... really need to work harder in every circumstances.....

Oh yeah presentation as well haihzz really need to commit my day to God .... and I guess God is trying to tell me to get out of comfort zone.. I think I deserve to get what I get.. so just keep telling myself just do all you can........ Sometimes, I don't even know what am I going to do about my future when my mum ask me to pray to God about my future, seriously.

Sometimes I wonder is God testing me because I did quite a lot of exercise for SSP but then during the exam I totally black out and I just simply do it.. and I just have a "don't care attitude". I really need to think seriously but sometimes is just hard maybe because get use to having my way.....

I am a person who is also can't accept failure......

What is the use of having a thousand talents but not using them?

No comments:

Post a Comment