Saturday, 27 February 2010

A confirmation of Depression Diorder

Me a girl who will is having depression disorder...... I know that if it keeps getting worse whereby whatever I do in my life I'll get depressed regardless of something... seriously..... I am a person who is not right.... I just found out so is kinda a depression..... I can control them... (my emotions) but somehow I am so afraid getting a disorder called lethargic sleep.... Whereby once I sleep I'll never be able to wake up.. for decades until there'll be one day I wake up and see the world is different from before but then once I wake up I'll only be able to survive about 2 or 3 years........

I am depressed from top to bottom.... However I really truly thank God for the life he have given me...







Love,


CRazy giRL ....

No comments:

Post a Comment