Saturday, 6 March 2010

I am in deep trouble..

Firstly, I TOTALLY HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT My Papa(Uncle) suppose to pick me up after my Piano lesson. I was having a hard time today.When I woke up this morning, My dad gave me and my mum were frightened, because he was having breathing difficulty and My mum told him to go to the hospital but he said he himself wanted to go Pantai Hospital to see the doctor.However my mum suggested him to go to Glen eagles Hospital and I keep persuading my dad to go to that hospital and My mum arrange transport who is going to pick me up from School or Centre and my Piano Class. Then, I keep telling my dad after my graduation today , I will accompany him to the hospital but he doesn't wants. Plus, I did a short performance for my graduation day using my Melodica.. Almost throughout the day, I keep thinking about him.. Oh yeah, I slipped a few keys during my performance but it was minor one and able to cover up. Anyway Susan I really want to Thank you for advising me to take IELTS... However, my dad keep telling me why don't we go to either Shanghai or UK the end of May until the first week of June ( because the second week is Camp transformation). I even told my dad If, I get some kind of crap course , I will go to ATC for Law in July but he wants me to go in April. I know that currently papa is SO MAD at me because he had waited me for an hour. I was enquiring about the different Music Examination Board and the notice board mention about Bachelor of Music in UPM but I check for the list in the IPTA University Entrance it wasn't there. Maybe I will go for that.

Keep my dad in prayer, now transport problem for tomorrow to church... and having problem for eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment