I need to start to discipline myself..... because all I do is either online or watching television..... I am not serious.... now....... and need to get out of internet addiction... and dad says I have to make a new IC tomorrow..... and plan to watch my favourite movie daybreakers ( WARNING FOR 18 YEARS AND ABOVE ONLY) hehe.... I guess I have already get over it with him.... anyway not just get over him for a while but completely as well..... and also just get over it C.N. Blue although I love this band so much... and completely get over with Jong Hyun and his killer smile... Yeah get over with Korean stuff.. (currently) ... Now back to normal that is HOLLYWOOD Music and movies... yeah looking forward to Glee this wednesday..... hehe Current favourite channel is 712 and 711 for Astro ..... Starworld( reminded of the casino in genting also call Star World) and E! news..... hehe
I JUST RECOVER FROM BROKEN HEART YEAH!!
And really Thank God for that.... back to reality these are the things I need to prepare and the ones I need to concentrate
1. Grade 7 piano exam pieces:
- EXAM PIECES ~ Current rating ~ 2/10
- Scales ~ Current rating ~ 0/10 ( never practice)
- Sight READING ~ - 10/10 ( The worse)
2. Bible Quiz
- Have to read up the whole chapter of 2nd Samuel ( Haven't started yet!)
3.Reading Up
- In case I need to answer some questions on UPSI.... ( I doubted about this thing maybe I won't be getting this teaching coure)
- Where as for my music preparation I'll be playing on my grade 7 exam pieces...
No comments:
Post a Comment