I woke up late today..... at 12.45 p.m.. ( lol sleep late I slept at roughly 3.00 a.m-4.00 a.m.)
and then tell my dad that Later drop me of at the TNB Taman Pertama... because Shashini is working there as a clerk.... I meet up with her at 1.00 p.m and we spend an hour at KFC...
I belanja makan lol.... and then we talk and talk and we had so much fun... and great time together talking about our future and the past...... She told me she got an offer for Business management in Puchong but she said is too far.. then I suggested her to her " why don't you go ATC..... and I think the price is affordable...." and she thinks it is affordable as well and she thought her result is the worse result in form 6 but somehow she just don't believe it and she told me that Vetha get Y.YY for her CGPA.... then I told her that Vetha can appeal since is so close to 2.00 pointer...
Then.... We keep talking about stuff like..... Why is it that form 6 life ended so quickly..... I really missed form 6 life...... yes that's true and We keep saying like for us PESS is like nothing much ..... Then I said " Yeah, because we been in the same class for 1 and 1/2 years" unlike in PESS we keep changing classes. either you get 1st or second in class or you get 2nd last or last in class ". It means that the good ones will go up... to a better class and the one who get bad results will be in the worse class.. That's what I like in form 6 once you enter in this class you will graduate with them together... no matter how.... I love it...... and Ask me whether got watch any drama or watch so ever..... and then i said no... I'm watching Master of Study and I told her is tonight 9.00 p.m - 10.00 p.m. and tomorrow night.... so she said alright..
Then came back home online chat with Michelle and she's just so lucky she can't go and see Super Junior Concert and I think is so cool...! anyway at least you get to watch them live.... I've never watch anything live in my entire life ( except for Power Rangers show when i was young in Stadium Negara and I slept through lol) reminded me when Me, Muthesh, Faisal and Immanuel we talk about the cartoons we watch when we were young..... and so crazy until went into youtube and watch Power Rangers movie.... the one exactly we watch when we were young and I remember kakak was laughing when Faisal said about the Tora advertisement....... so am I.
Yeah and Cochrane they set up CCTV near our corridor when we were in Upper 6. I only found out last saturday..... and I said " No wonder... the Juniors all so obedient already"..... haha.....
Class SCANDAL couple combination....
1.Esther and Immanuel( Enemies....... wahaha)
2. Marie Anne and Kathi( real couple)
3. Adrian and Emily(rumors)
4. Safwat and Komala( rumors)
5.Muhammad and XIn YEE ( not sure )
6.Aisyah and Faisal( rumors )
7. Muthesh and ROwena( lol.... wahaha class people decided)
lol....... I doing matching the couples... haha the official UA3 members are 14 only 7 guyz and 7 girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment