Me trying to stay calm as my life is on the way with many challenges.... well definitely need to work hard for my Ujian Medsi of course... Is my life going to change? I don't know My life is 100% manipulated by God and I dunno how it works? Well actually I think I am quite happy to get Music in Education... Well I dunno If I can pass my first exam.... That is Medsi..... I was wondering how it will affect my life.. I just dunno what to do..... I have guess is time to lay all of burdens to God.. I am not sure how am I going through this stage. I have been thinking about myself quite hard especially last night after read " Panduan Rasmi Ujian Medsi". I have been trying to figure out what kind of personality do I have. Am I fit to become a teacher and Do I have what it takes to become a teacher?Well anyway just take my mum's advice.... "Never mind just take the test to see what it looks like... If is really God's will for you to become a teacher then you will pass". Okay, I'll accept it... and go through it see how it looks like.... Well I like music a lot but then need lots of practice .... hehe.... anyway.... Ujian Medsi is just the first stage....
I feel like I am in a competition ......
Well Good Luck to Marie Anne for she'll be entering ATC ( Advanced Tertiary College) for her Business Management course. Her course will start on 24th of May 2010.Congratulations.
My journey is a long way.....
No comments:
Post a Comment