Thursday, 15 April 2010

EMERGENCY DYING DYING DYING !!! AH!!!

Dear Lord and Heaven Father,

I Thank You for the things you have given to me. I thank you for allowing me to take the Medsi Exam and I thank you for everything you have done for me. Lord Please forgive my sins and anger towards this matter in my heart Lord . Oh Lord, Please tell me what to do Lord in future.. and I hope Lord that you will continue to guide me in my life. In Jesus name.

Amen.

My thoughts
WHY LAH! WHY LAH! WHY LAH GET EDUCATION IN MUSIC . HAIHZ I WANTED SEJARAH LAH..... WHY LAH!!! WHY DO I GET SECOND CHOICE. WHY IS IT THAT I CAN'T SIT FOR BIBLE QUIZ and THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT HAS HAPPENED.. SERIOUSLY! WHY LAH! WHY IS IT the UJIAN MEDSI is on 24th of APRIL 2010. and IS FROM 2pm-3PM... WHY LAH? WHY LAH? WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS.. OKAY IF I pass THIS PHASE then I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY EXAM PIECES and ALSO my VOCAL AH!!!!!...... I AM DEAD.....I WANNA CRY ALREADY GOD PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!! I AM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment