Thursday, 15 April 2010

My latest playlist

Top 5 of my week

Hollywood
1. Lady gaga feat Beyonce - Telephone ( THE BEST!!!!!)
2.Kesha- D.U.I
3.Kesha - blah blah blah
4. Blacked Eyed Peas - Imma be
5.Timbaland feat Katy Perry - If we ever meet again ( quite some time)

Asia

1. The drifter feat Jay Chou - Ni shi wo de OK beng (original is by Funky Monkey babys - tsu te, Ouch but I like this version is so nice .. I guess Jay Chou is losing his ideas) - Chinese
2.2NE1 - Follow me ( This group is 60% of Lady gaga's the way they dress and also their singing, I bet they kinda steal Gaga's concept)- Korean
3. SNSD a.k.a girls generation - Run Devil Run ( 100% copy Kesha and Kesha is the original version , PS : I love kesha's version)- Korean
4.BEAST - Shock ( Quite some time)
5. G.E.M.- All About You ( hmm kinda familiar with the song beat but is nice) - Chinese - Cantonese

What can I say Asians are copy caters.... seriously especially when it comes to music can't they have anything original ....


No comments:

Post a Comment