Thursday, 15 April 2010
My future is all up to God
Okay, I am quite tense now because I don't know if God is going to put me in Teaching field by this noon I'll know if I am qualify to become a teacher.. Okay so most probably plan A fails... for sure.. then waiting for plan B the Uni intake is in June. and then what else? If plan B fails..... ( which I think is 20 % will fail) for getting a crap course in Local Uni.. Then I'll do Law.. no wonder somebody's been asking me if I am going to do LAW in ATC by SMSing me..... This is just unbelievable... and is Adrian Chan.. Haihz never expect he's going to do law.. Okay so our assumption is wrong about Adrian because most of us thought that he doesn't want to go Local Uni is because of Steph ... Well Steph is going to SUNWAY college.... and Adrian haven't started his course yet..... so........ To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment