Monday, 12 April 2010

Songs being Plagiarise?

Plagiarism ........ No wonder I believe that some people in my family Going against their race... Imagine that Chinese hates their own races... Wow just found so many songs in Taiwan and China all these while they copied From KOREAN SONGS........ haihzzzz Yeah and many people just never realize the chinese songs that are not copy but is original written by the singers for me is F.I.R and Jay Chou..... and BEYOND ( a legend) and some of the cantonese singers... ( the old ones). Not only that and KOREAN SONGS copy Hollywood songs... basically if you keep listening to their nice songs without noticing their beat actually their half beat is copying HOLLYWOOD song.... except for DBSK.Well what can I say? Most songs ended up copying from Hollywood songs.... You should notice that most Asian songs copy from English songs eventually ( includes songs copy the half beat)

No comments:

Post a Comment